Tactical Bullet Proof Plate Carrier Vest (for Ordnance Issue Plates) - Black
Jacket quality too Good But it's length is too short length of this jacket should be increased
Before purchasing this, I went through several options in stores (both offline and online). None offers quality as compared to these ones.
Things I loved :
- The shape is perfect. The plate carrier initially should protect the chest and back (with sides). This is not meant for a complete upper torso. This might feel short for someone, but they are the way it's supposed to be. This allows operators to mobilize, and sit/duck at ease.
- There are 3 front pouches inbuilt, which is excellent for storage purposes. Along with the built-in ones, you can include extra molle pouches too.
- 1000D Nylon is tough and durable. A perfectly stitched product that will last long.
- For someone oversized, these are very adjustable as per all body types. They have adjustable velcro in front and elastic bands at the back (adjustable), which can be adapted as per the user's comfort.
- The padded shoulder straps are really comfortable to use. The straps and hooks are best for mounting the walkie microphone unit.
- Top storage area is the best place for the storage of wallets, paper documents, and flat items.
Things I wished were there :
- Quick release clasp on the shoulders would have been a nice addition. Removal of the vest otherwise becomes a tiresome activity.
- Optional quick release clasp on the cummerbund would also have been a nice addition
- Increasing the overall length slightly would have given slightly more space for additional molle attachments.
If you are an EDC fanatic/Explorer/Solo Nomad/Disaster SOS Prepper enthusiast, this can prove to be one of the most versatile and reliable rigs.
I use my rig as an SOS kit - equipped with medical, survival power tools, communication & utility. I have attached my rig setup below.